Tim & Nants Foley
Broadcasting the seeds of sustainable farming to old and new friends.
Quicksilver Farm and School of Husbandry educates producers and consumers in responsible, sustainable agricultural practices. We celebrate the rich traditions and patterns of our rural past.
Find out what's happening on our farm every day!
Visit our blog!
- We are privileged to be the stewards of our farms.
- We hold our land in trust for those who come after us.
- Our methods should impact as little as possible our land, air and water.
- We have a responsibility to share what we have learned.
- It is our duty to maintain the cultural value and economic viability of our agricultural heritage.